Wednesday, October 12, 2011

thankgiving wedding..hold the turkey

This past weekend I had the pleasure of coordinating my friend Dana's wedding at Heritage Park.

I was very excited and could not wait to get into the space that day so I showed up half an hour early hoping to convince the security guard to LET ME IN!!!

No go...that old man was not going to break the rules.."this one time"

Anyway, I got in, got started and actually even had time to enjoy the beautiful sunset ceremony!


Dana wanted to make sure she didn't overdo it with the decor since this heritage building already had so much character to start.









Hits of purple and green added a lovely personal touch to the space and if you know Dana, it was for sure going to be purple.


Congratulations Dana and Gary .You two seriously take "made for each other" to a whole new level.

No comments:

Post a Comment